Did you know that a great number of people are exposed to toxic mold every single day? They are usually exposed by touch, breathing or ingestion – and the worst thing about it is they don’t even know it. The mold is a silent and a dangerous threat for us all. Doing a test for mold toxins in the body is obligatory!
Mold in house causes illness. Exposure to damp and moldy environments may cause a variety of health effects, that’s why toxic mold found in homes is dangerous and impacts your health negatively.
Mold inspection and testing:
Check for visible molds: If you think there is mold in your home, it is important to do some research and use your senses. Generally, mold appears first in the bathroom, in the basement or laundry room. Check the cellar. small enclosed spaces. windows. recent water damage, corners of the ceiling. curtains of the showers…
For Invisible mold tests : You can use :
- A mold test kit at home to measure the quality of the air and detect the presence of mold.
- A boroscope : to find hidden mold behind walls and other surfaces.
- Or hire a professional mold inspector
Here are Signs of mold exposure you should know:
Page 1 of 12